tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
Planning My Very First Cosplays! :'D - 3/25/2013

Or in my case.. good night, since it's 10 pm here..


YOU GUYS, I have some awesome news!!! 
I started working on my very first cosplays ever :') it's so super exciting for me. You see, Anime Expo here in Los Angeles is coming up in around two months on July 4-7, & i'm really hoping to go as I haven't been to a con since I was in 7th grade.


I've wanted to cosplay for years now, I think it's the most amazing but unfortunately I have no idea how to use a sewing machine.. :( but, Miyochan said after I come back from my roadtrip she'll help me!

By the way, I'm planning on doing Ai Enma from Hell Girl (Jigoku Shoujo) + Red Scout from Team Fortress 2! C: I wanted to do schoolgirl Homura, but the uniform is way out of my options for my first cosplay.






Prettty exciting, huh?! I'm gonna have to sew a schoolgirl long sleeve blouse, sailor collar, cuffs, & find fabric for her red scarf. This weekend I went to my craft store and got supplies and made her bracelet :D now all i need to do is make her straw doll. After the sewing + crafting I need to buy: 


As for Scout, I purchased my red shirt this weekend, now I just need :

This is what the Hell Girl uniform should look like :




I'm so beyond excited *cries* Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I decided that I'm gonna start making YouTube videos! Pretty neat, huh? :')
I haven't made any yet but I have made my channel if you'd like to see it, all it has at the moment is my liked videos. youtube.com/user/racheltofu

Well that's just about it ~ thanks for reading & have a good night ^O^
-tofu♥♥

Labels: , , , , ,


0 comments