tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
Bday + Update ♪ - 4/19/2013
Goooood evening blogspot! ^ O ^



GUESS WHAT?! 

I TURNED 16 YESTERDAY~~~~~ crazy times man (; w ; ) I saw my dad at his work and me, my mom, him, and Miyochan went to sushi. I got my favorite Philadelphia Roll~ (salmon, avocado or cucumber, & cream cheese) YUUUUM.
Then we went back to the shop and his ENTIRE CREW SANG ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I was so awkward but it was veryvery sweet  (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) he bought me a giant Chinese cake too! Chinese cakes are my absolute favorite, they're light and fluffy and spongey and the frosting is light and whipped and not too sweet!

And in terms of presents, well.. I got the synthetic extensions i needed for my upcoming Hell Girl cosplay, I have two pairs of circle lenses coming in the mail, and.. the most beautiful pair of Bodyline rocking horse shoes and the most beautiful shoes in general I have ever seen in my life.


..and they also happen to be the tightest pair of shoes I've ever tried on. EVER.
I was literally mortified. I ordered my exact size according to Bodyline's chart, but apparently they run HALF A SIZE TOO SMALL.
They're the exact length of my foot, top to bottom. No more, no less. That's it.
And I want to cry.

I'm going to try a few methods to stretch them, but literally that photo up there was not easy to take. It hurt to just stand in them, my feet were going numb..

UGGGGGGHBODYLINEWHY. Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Then my mom gave me a Jamba Juice gift card and some cute snacks from Whole Foods including my first kombucha drink which was really yummy! Kombucha is like.. fermented and full of live bacteria and it's really good for you. o______o; but it smelled like NASSSSTAY VINEGAR.
She also ordered a Rilakkuma wall hanging bag for me!! I've been wanting it for FIVE ever, I can put all my glasses and knick nacks in it :33

AND MY BROTHER GOT ME THE LEGEND OF ZELDA SKYWARD FREAKING SWORD. I'm in the middle of Twilight Princess at the moment, my collection is almost complete!!! :"3

This post actually leads me into my next post.. ~ you'll see when I write it right now!

See you bunnies next post (*´ω`*)

Labels: , , ,


0 comments