tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
Recent Buys!! (ノ ´ 3 `)ノ♡ - 4/19/2013
((let's pretend it's morning))

Hey guise, so my sweet auntie send me an Amazon giftcard today for my birthday yesterday and I was sooooo excited to use it, I used it right away Image and video hosting by TinyPic
BUT I GOT SOME REALLY CUTE STUFF. And I wanted to share!! ヽ(*・ω・)ノ




Image and video hosting by TinyPic T.U.K. Lilac Creepers (sold by Karmaloop) - $65 Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Opalite Stone Plugs in 1 Inch (25mm) - $10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Light Pink Ruffled Elastic Shorts - $12.48 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Street Punk Eyeball Leggings - $18 Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pink Collapsable Wig Stand - $4.38 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I also bought two songs - Vampires Will Never Hurt You + Surrender The Night by My Chemical Romance, my favorite band since 4th grade Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Also, I had a bunch more stuff in my cart until I found the shoes.. and well, these are things I just simply couldn't get due to limited balance on the giftcard (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic Tamagotchi Gotchi Gear Kuchipatchi Plush Pouch Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Portal 2 Companion Cube Plush Keychain Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Puella Magi Madoka Magica Wall Scroll Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sheer Horizontal Black Stripe Tights Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kitty Face Tee Dress (in XS ;_____;)Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aaaaand that wraps it up! I'm just sitting here eating matcha pocky LOL.

I'm sooooo excited for everything to come, i'm laughing @ how thanks to my generous family - with this, my mom's birthday present to me i told you guys about in my last post, and my birthday circle lenses coming, i'm waiting on 7 packages at the moment. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

DON'T END UP LIKE ME.

Hope you enjoyed!!~ talk to you soon ♪(´ε` )

xo Tofu

Labels: , , , ,


0 comments