tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
TF2 Mann Co. Wishlist! :3 - 6/25/2013
Hi everyone!!!  ^ u ^


I know i've been gone for quite a bit, but - i'm finally finished with 11th grade! Eeehehehe ^^
So now i've had quite a bit of time (a bit too much time, really) to play my favorite game for the past few months, Team Fortress 2 on Steam!
(if you already know what it is / don't care to read about my backstory then skip below to the kawaii border~ LOL)




Team Fortress 2 is an MMOFPS game - "Massive Multiplayer Online First-Person Shooter" where you go onto a server and play real-time with others all around the world!( ´∀`)and basically, you choose the mission you want to play (King Of The Hill, Capture The Flag, etc.), choose your team (Red vs. Blu), choose your character class, & shoot EVERYTHING. Well no, just the team you're playing against, but still. Heehee~
It's a ton of fun, seriously every single time I play (which is 3-4 hours a day.. oops) it always leaves me in hysterics, simply because of how utterly chaotic it is! And not to mention, as of a year or so ago it became free to play!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ people who purchased it beforehand get bonus perks and whatnot including a soldier's hat called the Proof of Purchase (which I have), but F2P players can get the other added perks just by making a purchase in the in-game store.

My brother actually introduced me to this game many years ago when it first came out, he even bought me my very own copy when it went on sale for $2! I absolutely fell in love with its cartoony graphics, unique characters + their hilarious taunts, & maps (and this is coming from someone who really dislikes common FPS's such as Call of Duty) and ever since then I just played on my dad's account, racking up hours, points, weapons, hats.. until i saw that my friends had their own Steams, and I had the bright idea to make my own Steam account ;__; so I have virtually nothing on my current Steam and it registers me as F2P until I make a purchase!! (´Д`。)

Which is why I come to you all with my current wishlist~ of items from the in-game store, Mann. Co! :3


The scout being sassy as always. D: LOL (i'm cosplaying as him for Anime Expo in LA next week, come say hi!!!)

The Wishlist:


1. Taunt: The Schadenfreude
2. Melee Weapon: Ham Shank
3. Melee Weapon: Atomizer

Nothing too major! Just a few things I'd really like to have :3 of course, there's like a gazillion hats I'd like but.. c'mon. Paying real currency to an in-game hat, I haven't sunk that low yet. 

1. The Schadenfreude


((WARNING: CARTOON BLOOD))


"Schadenfreude (ʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə) is pleasure derived from the misfortunes of others. This word is a loanword from German, the direct English translation is 'Damage-Joy' or 'Fail-Joy', it is the feeling of joy when one sees another fail, and is also borrowed in some other languages."

I really love this taunt cause it's just so absolutely hilarious! The way the Scout laughs, as shown in the video, is just too funny hehe. Plus doing it after you kill someone will totally make them angry! o(`ω´*)o oh how i wish it wasn't almost $8 ;__; I'll probably end up buying it anyway...

2. Ham Shank



((WARNING: CARTOON BLOOD))


This melee weapon is pretty much for novelty, but don't you think it'd just feel so satisfying knowing you hit someone with a ham shank~? °˖✧◝(⁰ ▿ ⁰)◜✧˖° hehe. *whack whack whack* this is $2.49.

3. The Atomizer



((WARNING: CARTOON BLOOD))



I really like this bat! Scout uses this one (he's known for his baseball bat) and basically it's a pretty standard weapon, but it also grants you the ability to triple jump. Each average hit knocks off about 28-32 damage, which is not too bad! Also, it grants you the Home Run taunt kill, shown at 0:30 in the video which i'm DYING to have! :D

Well that's pretty much it~ this was a pretty lengthy post for just a wishlist, I know LOL. But man, it sucks being on a new Steam and barely having any items :C all I have are random weapons but, I'm gaining achievements pretty quick, I've unlocked about 25 in the past two days.
I really really encourage anyone considering this game to play it! It's SO much fun, and so soooo addicting.

And last but certainly not least, if you have Steam, feel free to add and we can play a round or two! :D
My username is racheltofu, & my display name is mahoushoujo. (✿◠‿◠) since Steam is registering me as a F2P account i can't add people myself yet :c but if you friend request me, I can accept! :3

Talk to you all soon~
♡ Tofu

Labels: , , , ,


0 comments