tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
Candy Review ♡♡ - 3/16/2013


Hello lovely readers~ how are you today? Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so happy I've finally found a way to watermark my pictures without Photoshop, that's the reason I haven't posted in such a long time D': right now it's 9 pm on a saturday & my dad and Miyo are watching this disturbing uncensored movie in front of me.. i hate gore. -_____-'

ANYWAYS,  on to the review!
I went to my local Japanese market this week to stock up on candy & mochi-related products, and i.. did.. just.. that. LOL. what is going overboard

I bought green apple Hi-Chews, cookies & cream Crunky chocolate, Ujimatcha Kit-Kat, honeydew mochi, and strawberry mochi ice cream. ^O^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



1. Nestle Kit-Kat Ujimatcha Latte 宇治抹茶ラテ

These candy bars are actually pretty yummy! I'm a lover of ALL things matcha flavored, so I was pretty excited to see these mini packages in stores as opposed to the big bag that's like $7. 
These kit-kats have a very creamy green tea flavor on top, with a crunch. I wish it had a little bit more matcha flavor, but it's still yummy. 

These are the contents of the whole package~ and then what each cookie looks like. If only they were bigger (。┰ω┰。) LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This candy gets 4 roll cakes out of 5 :3


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2.  Crunky Chocolate Cookies & Cream クッキー&クリーム

This was my first Crunky bar and I was really surprised by how much crunch it has! I found out that Lotte is actually a South Korean company, and I guess they distribute to Japan and America as well? 


This chocolate was creamy, with crunchy puffs inside. Had a really yummy cookies & cream flavor. This is a craving BUSTER.

It's really easy to eat a whole choco bar.. T__________T luckily I only ate half before forcing myself to banish it to my desk drawer LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This candy gets 5 roll cakes out of 5~


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



3. Honeydew Melon Mochi めるん餅

MMMMM MOCHI. No mochi, no life, seriously. For those of you who don't know, mochi is a Japanese sweet rice dough that comes in all sorts of flavors, I just ate one of these bad boys hehehe. If you've never tried these, stop by your local frozen yogurt shop and top off your yogurt with some!!

I love these mochis because they come without azuki (red bean) filling in them like most mochis have. This one has some sort of melon-y bean jam & marshmallow inside, the strawberry version has strawberry jam & marshmallow inside, my personal favorite ^O^


The bean jam is alright, I personally would prefer just mochi but it's still really yummy and has a nice melon flavor AND smell. Chewy, doughy, squishy, delicious mochi. *3*

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This mochi gets 4 roll cakes out of 5 cause of the bean jam and my own personal dislikes~ but if you like azuki filling, I'm sure these squishy little balls of goodness would be five stars C:


Well this pretty much wraps up my review~ I need to lay off sweets LOL. I've been super sick the past 2 weeks & this can't be good for my immune system T_______T;

I hope you all enjoyed this, please let me know if you did my clicking the little clock on the side <-- of my blog and dropping me a comment? C: it'd make my day. SERIOUSLY.

Have a goodnight everyone~ ♪
-Tofu Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Labels: , , ,


0 comments