tumblr hit counter
[ since 11/12 ]
♡ FEEL THE MAGIC ♡




‚úø LINK 1
‚úπ LINK 2
‚úñ LINK 3
‚òÇ LINK 4
‚úà LINK 5
+
+
Twitter
T.U.K. / Karmaloop Review! (ノ´ ω`)ノ*:・゚✧ Plus.. Tonight's Plans? - 4/26/2013
Hi everyone!!
I apologize if this post seems sloppy, but I was literally supposed to start getting ready 10  minutes ago and I need to write this quick!! Σ(゜ロ゜;)
Why, you ask?

I'M GOING TO A CONCERT TONIGHT~~~~~
I'm seeing Crystal Castles ♡ with my dear friends Caroline + Sophie. For those of you who aren't familiar with them, Crystal Castles is a two-person group that makes quirky, electronic, witch-house type music. It's really loud, digital, and BEAUTIFUL. Caroline and I have both loved them since around 6th grade, late 4th grade for me O___O and I'm just extremely excited. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now, on to the review!


If you've read my other posts, you'd know I recently received an Amazon gift card from my super generous auntie. With this I bought a super duper gorgeous pair of creepers:

So, after waiting about a week & a half, they're finally here!!




This is how the shoes came!


And finally.. the shoes themselves!! ♡________♡

They're extremely beautiful, a gorgeous lilac color, are very sturdy, and HEAVY. They're definitely stiff, but most if not all creeper-type shoes are this way and will wear down a bit after use.

I have absolutely no complaints. ^^

I can't wait to wear these out!! But for now, I NEEEED to get ready omg I'm picking my friends up in like 40 minutes EEEEK ok ok well I hope you guys enjoyed my review! Link to the Amazon listing is above under the first picture. C:



And here's one of my absolute favorite Crystal Castles songs if you were curious! I'll take tons of pics & blog about it when i get back tomorrow!

Thanks for reading~
xo Tofu

Labels: , , , , ,


0 comments